Take out your Wands for some DIY!
I’m not a hoarder but I find it difficult to throw out things. Even little things like the dried out mascaras that I love. After a visit in Sephora and seeing that they sell disposable mascara wands, I thought why not clean my old mascara wands… Reduce, reuse, recycle, right? 🙂
The process is simple.
1. Sort out the dried out mascaras from the rest.
2. Soak for few minutes in soapy warm water. Use an old toothbrush to gently clean the bristles.
3. you can use a little bit of your make up brush cleanser for an extra clean.
4. Pat dry with a tissue. And voila! Clean cute mascara wands!
5. Store or display for next use. I chose to display in a recycled jar 🙂